Welcome to Curly Crafty Mom
Thank you so much for your interest in my site for spreading the word about your product, service or interest. I created this site to unleash my love for DIY, crafts, cooking and even fashion! Mixed into all of this, I enjoy sharing my love for photography and my family.
Blog Statistics via Google Analytics:
Monthly Page Views: 18,540
Monthly Unique Visitors: 14,202
Social Media Statistics:
Pinterest Monthly Vieweres: 421,000
YouTube Subscribers: 72
If you would like me to review one of your products please e-mail me at:
I would love to help promote your company and products. Some sponsors I have worked with in the past include, but aren’t limited to Lamps Plus, At Home, Here Today Stores, PinkBlush, Dietz & Watson, etc.
I am willing to do Giveaways and will host each Giveaway via Rafflecopter.
I will link back to your website and/or any Social Media pages as you instruct.
I am also able to post to my Social Media sites (i.e.: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) as requested.
I will always give my honest opinion during a review. If requested, I will email a copy of my review prior to publishing.
I would prefer that products are full sized and not samples. I need to be able to review your product to the best of my ability. Products given for Review will not be returned.
At times it may take me anywhere from 1-4 weeks to post my review. I want to give your product my complete and honest opinion resulting in the best review possible.
Thank you so much for your interest and this opportunity to work with you.
Photography in The Essential Oil Recipe Book
I’m excited to share with you that I’ve had some of my photography published in a book for the first time! Yay! AND, The Essential Oil Recipe Book is for sale now (buy book HERE!). I’ve been working with Simply Earth for a few years and they reached out to me several months ago about using 10 or so of my photos in their 2020 Essential Oil Recipe Book.
Here are a couple of my photos on the left side pages on both of these spreads. It was exciting to see all of my photography published into a book.
Featured on Honey Baked Ham Spring Celebrations
Featured in the Top 100 Interior Design Bloggers Award.
Curb Appeal Blog Hop Featured on Stencils & Stories Blog
Mentioned in BuzzFeed Article:
Target retweeted a #SecretSanta gift that I put together with Santa items.
Autumn Wooden Sign was Nominated on Makeful.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers for various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Influencer Networks: From time to time, as described herein, the Website may post sponsored content which contains tracking pixels for networks which may capture information such as your IP address to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Rafflecopter: We use this service for giveaways. If you do not want your information shared with Rafflecopter or the giveaway sponsor, do not enter your information into Rafflecopter.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by notifying [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: 2/26/22